We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated senior account executive to join our team.
The flexibility of this role enables you to work remotely from any location for an agreed 4-5 days a week.
- Work closely with the team to deliver excellent communication strategies for clients.
- Develop and maintain close client relationships, ensuring regular interaction.
- Develop and maintain close media relationships to identify both earned and paid media opportunities.
- Use digital and social media to support client objectives.
- Copywrite/copyedit client materials e.g. press releases, web copy, articles, marketing emailers etc.
- Proactively suggest creative ideas that enhance client PR/marketing programmes e.g. spotting media opportunities, commissioning research, speaker opportunities, award submissions.
- Support new business meetings and marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a confident individual who has a passion for communication and wants an opportunity to learn from people with deep expertise in the sector. This role will enable you to directly engage with clients and take responsibility from the beginning. The role is available from end June/early July, initially on a consultancy basis.
- Experience in a PR or marketing communications role, or as a journalist
- Understanding of and interest in the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry
- Excellent media relations skills
- First degree in a life sciences subject or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Competency in social media (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- An individual who can work flexibly within a team, is self-driven but will seek help when appropriate