We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated account manager to join our team.
The flexibility of this role enables you to work remotely from any location or from our London office.
- Work closely with the team to deliver excellent communication strategies for clients.
- Develop and maintain close client relationships, ensuring regular interaction.
- Maintain close media relationships to identify both earned and paid media opportunities.
- Use social media channels to support client programmes.
- Copywrite/copyedit client materials e.g. press releases, web copy, articles, etc.
- Proactively suggest creative ideas that enhance client PR/marketing programmes e.g. spotting media opportunities, commissioning research, speaker opportunities, award submissions.
- Support new business meetings and marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a confident individual who has a passion for communication and wants an opportunity to learn from people with deep expertise in the sector. This role will enable you to directly engage with clients and take responsibility from the beginning. The role is available from October, full or part time hours will be considered.
- Experience in a PR or marketing communications role, or as a journalist
- Understanding of the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry
- Excellent media relations skills
- First degree in a life sciences subject or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Competency in social media (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- An individual who can work flexibly within a team, is self-driven but will seek help when appropriate